Heat recovery systems for cooling units:
Heat water for free by making value of the waste energy from your cooling units:
The energy consumption of water heaters represents an increasing proportion of the operating costs. Cooling units produce large amounts of heat; this heat is lost, rejected in the ambiant air by the fans and often causes nuisances.
- Boostherm™ heat recovery module reclaims this waste energy to heat up water for free.
- Boostherm limits the energy bill to refrigeration with 100% free hot water production while reducing cooling units’ nuisances.
Boostherm recovers 100% of the heat:
Traditional heat recovery systems only recover desuperheating phase from hot gases, which represents less than 20% of the recoverable energy. In that case, the heat exchange temperature is not mastered: it is high in summer and low in winter.
Boostherm heat recovery system recovers all the condensation heat generated by the cooling unit. This enables to heat up water very quickly at a minimum temperature of 55°C even in difficult conditions.
- Free hot water production: Energy bill reduction.
- Reduces cooling units nuisances (fan noise, heat rejected).
- Recycles and valorizes wasted thermal energy: Free hot water production in large quantities at high temperature.
- Energy savings: Environmental impact reduction.
For many applications:
The system is intended to all small, medium-sized and larger companies who have on one hand a need for cooling (ex: cold rooms, refrigerated display case, air conditioning) and on the other hand a need for heating (hot water production, premises heating).
|• Hotels • Restaurants • Large kitchens • Supermarkets • Slaughterhouses||• Bakeries • Catering industry • Butchery • Fish store • Food processing|
- From 500 to more than 30 000 € of yearly savings depending on your hot water consumption:
Get a techno-economic study of your project with the online simulator.